Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 2 . . . Not Hugely Impressive

Well, today was not impressive.
Breakfast was French Toast. But I only had two slices as compared to other times where I would have happily eaten three or four slices. Also found out that my daughter does not like French toast, where as my son loved it! Lunch was pretty sad. Just low fat melted cheese with turkey sausage crumbles and blue corn chips. For dinner we had breakfast casserole that I made using the left over cheese and sausage. It was good, but probably not the lowest calorie thing we could have eaten. Tonight I really wanted to dig into the chocolate fudge vanilla swirl ice cream in the freezer. It's Breyer's too...but I am eating frozen banana pureed in the ninja with skim milk added to it to make it silky. So there is a win there. I always want to be so perfect right from the get-go. But I should be happy in the small progress that is made and not fret so much about the  failures. I have to say though, this banana is delicious. I think next time I will add just a smidge of vanilla. On to tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. What is not impressive about skipping ice cream for a banana? That is not small progress to me! That is great!

    ReplyDelete