Saturday, July 13, 2013

That Time Again . . .

This picture is very spot on as to what it seems like for me every month.Why is it that every month when I actually start to feel more motivated to be healthier, my time of the month starts at that exact time??!! It derails my whole feeling and shoves me into I MUST EAT CHOCOLATE, SUGAR and CARBS mode. Mother Nature is cruel. I am sure that she hates me. Maybe she just doesn't want to see me get thinner, or healthier. I don't know. But anyway, I totally feel drained today. I ate too much for breakfast and had two cups of coffee with creamer trying to get some energy. Now I just feel like I could take a nap. Ugh...I am so looking forward to being a surrogate and not having a period for nine months!

I am going to try to push through this. I know the first day sucks, but the second day is worse, unfortunately. So, that being said, I'm going to try to get everything done that I need to do today. That includes getting the surrogate paperwork signed and notarized. I also need to correct my research paper and get started on my presentation. I WILL GET THOSE DONE TODAY. As a matter of fact, I'm about to enlist my fiance to help me clean up real quick so I at least don't have to worry about that anymore today.

No comments:

Post a Comment