Monday, July 15, 2013

Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork

I feel like I'm drowning in paperwork today. I am trying to get my schoolwork done as the end of the semester is quickly approaching. I just turned in another task for my research project presentation today. Hopefully I passed it. Then I have to write a script and do a five to seven minute video presentation on it. We also had to go to the rental office and start our renewal for our apartment. We will be staying here for one more year. There are about fifteen pages to fill out! And I have to get it all done by tomorrow. Then turn that in and get the next umpteen pages to fill out! I also finished signing all my paperwork and had it notarized today for the surrogacy agency. So, once it is faxed over tomorrow, it is official! Now, I just have to price out how much a delivery and prenatal care will cost without insurance. They need that information to provide to the intended parents so that they can decide if they want to pay out of pocket, or if they want to purchase an insurance policy for me. So, paperwork, paperwork, paperwork! The good news is that I am starting to feel better today, and hopefully I'll feel even better tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all that to renew an apartment lease? I had one sheet of paper to sign. Good luck with the surrogacy paperwork!

    ReplyDelete