Friday, July 12, 2013

Decision Made and Nailed it . . . almost

Well, we made our decision. I am going to be a surrogate. I would say "my" decision, but it really is a family decision. It does effect us all, not just me. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'm ready to get started on this journey. I'm excited to see what couple will choose me and if we will be a good match. I am also excited for them to get a child or children in their lives. I know they will be excited when we start this as well. I am looking forward to seeing the look on their faces and joy in their voice when they hear that I am pregnant. I definitely am looking forward to seeing them when the baby or babies finally arrive. That's going to be pretty awesome. And I get to not have a period for nine months and don't have to take care of a newborn either! Win - Win!
On another note, I finally finished my research paper and turned it in. I pretty much nailed it...almost. I just have one revision to make in my conclusion and I'm done! Whoo hoo! I am excited! Now I just have to do my powerpoint presentation and take the final exam in another class and this semester is finished! Yes! Then just two more literature classes and I am done with all my core classes and the rest will be all teaching classes. I will have twelve teaching classes and then I'll be set up with my cohort. That is where I'll be assisting teaching and then doing some teaching, kind of like an internship...especially since I won't be getting paid. Then school will be done! Light at the end of the tunnel finally!
As far as my weight loss journey goes, this week hasn't been super as far as the eating. I had been stressing about the paper getting done and doing alot of stress eating and little to no exercise. I did start doing yoga last night and this morning. It does seem to help relax me...so I think I'll continue that. I need to do more intense exercise again and try to curb my emotional eating. I'm trying to work on it. The good part about pregnancy was that with both my pregnancies I gained less than twenty pounds and usually wanted to eat fresh foods, like fruit and veggies. So I ended up a lot lighter than I started, so looking forward to that being the case again!

No comments:

Post a Comment