Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday . . . Sunday . . .

Well, per the norm, my fiance is fishing today. He fishes every Sunday. It's his "relax day." So, that means that me and the kiddos slept in today! I slept until 8:00 am! Hey, that's late for me! I made us all eggs for breakfast. I had an omelette with a couple mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and one slice of deli ham. It was delicious. I am now enjoying my second cup of joe. Hey, it's Sunday...I can have two! I'm trying to decide what to do with the rest of my day. I know I have household stuff to do, but I would like to do other things too. However, my head is pounding and I feel pretty "blah" today. Day two of my monthly visitor is always the worst day. That reminds me, I better take my B vitamins and Vitamin C today. It helps stave off my anemia and getting sick. I try, anyway. I don't know. After housework, I may just take a shower and chill with the kids inside today. I will try to do my yoga and some sort of exercise, maybe it will make me feel better. Maybe I can get the kids to do it with me! Wouldn't that be great? Hope everyone out there has a good Sunday. Enjoy it...Monday's coming!

1 comment:

  1. I love when my stepkids work out with me! They make me laugh, and their commentary about the workout is priceless.

    ReplyDelete